Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

J'ai besoin de récupérer Photoshop CC 2018

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Following the activation of an invision plugin (which does not work) I had an adobe message (sort of dialog box in my app) telling me to go to this page: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/fr/photoshop/kb/extension-not-properly-signed.html

That's what I did, I followed the instructions. And now I can no longer re-install photoshop CC2018 (my macpro is too old 2008 but yet still well engineered and therefore I will not change it) I try to find the old versions of photoshop (legacy) but more '' access it, now everything goes through the creative cloud and therefore brings me systematically to the product download page (or I can't download anything because it says NOT COMPATIBLE) 

Here if you have solutions, links of DDL for version 19.09 I am taker.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please have a look at this article fore information on this: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merci pour votre réponse, mais lorsque je suis la manipulation indiquée j'arrive sur cette page, je n'ai pas de 'produit' adobe mais un abonnement à creative cloud

Capture d’écran 3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines