Highlighted

Just updated to 2021, photoshop crashes almost immediately upon opening.

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was running 2020 just fine, working on a new 2019 Macbook pro. Never had any issues, now photoshop wont even run long enough to open a file, Please help, i have clients that need work done today. Thanks in Advance.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Just updated to 2021, photoshop crashes almost immediately upon opening.

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was running 2020 just fine, working on a new 2019 Macbook pro. Never had any issues, now photoshop wont even run long enough to open a file, Please help, i have clients that need work done today. Thanks in Advance.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error may be different - Photoshop File Error https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ProgramErroropeningfiles

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine also! I keep getting this warningadobe-ps.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cant even see the main screen its open blank screen

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too - its been happening for weeks now! I really need to use the Program as ive not been able to get past it, 

Can anyone help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0