• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keep ALL meta info with Web Export

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Long time lurker - first time poster. 

I am either missing something really dumb or this doesn't exist without me going to another program - I even chatted up Adobe yesterday, which was useless. I have 6 artboards set up with mock-ups for my Amazon shop. I sell stationery and AZ requires an all white background. I have all the meta that I'd like set up in the file info tab: Title, Description, and Keywords. I am then exporting the artboards using 'Export As' - the meta preferences in this dialog are only for copyright/contact info. Export Prefences also only lists the copyright/contact info as an option to save. I understand that saving the meta with the file increases the file size - I'm fine with that. But how can I get a flat file WITH all the info from the file info set up without going to Bridge?  I also need the images for my WP site, so the title and keywords would be essential there. Using: PS 21.1 on OS 10.14.6
Thank You! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save for Web allows inclusion of all metadata.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

WP "crunches" images and strips metadata, so I'm not sure if that even achieves anything. Also, as per Google's policies, overloading your images with too much "invisible" metadata may get you downgraded as it's perceived as ranking manipulation. You might want to reconsider your strategy here and rather use the extra input fields in the WP backend or on Amazon's pages to do this in compliance with accepted best practices.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines