Highlighted

Keep Previous Versions of Photoshop?

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have three versions of Photoshop on my computer:  22.0 --  21.2.4 -- 20.0.10. Should I keep them all, or should I just keep the latest version? Thanks!

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Keep Previous Versions of Photoshop?

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have three versions of Photoshop on my computer:  22.0 --  21.2.4 -- 20.0.10. Should I keep them all, or should I just keep the latest version? Thanks!

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably best to keep the previous version as well in case you have issues with the new version or say your plug-ins don't work with the new version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm with Derek. I alwyas keep the last version installed—along with the current version—as safety measure. 

~Barb 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0