Highlighted

Keyboard and mouse suddenly unresponsive in working area - consistently after +5 minutes working

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was an intermittent problem with previous versions, then it would just go away.

Back with a vengeance on this new version. Can be working for any amount of time from 5 mins to hours, then suddenly can't use keyboard shortcuts, i.e. zoom, etc or the mouse won't react within the work area. I can access tabs and menus fine, but not anything on the working canvas. Alwayd have to quit and restart.

I've dumped prefs a number of time, etc, as previous problems have advised. This has happened 4 times already this morning. Did the same for one day last week too.

On Catalina 10.15.7.

Any known issues? Doens;t look like a keyboard problem if the mouse is affected too. This is only happening in Photoshop, nothing else. No other software which is running that conflicts either.

Anyone else? Any suggestions please?

Anth

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Keyboard and mouse suddenly unresponsive in working area - consistently after +5 minutes working

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was an intermittent problem with previous versions, then it would just go away.

Back with a vengeance on this new version. Can be working for any amount of time from 5 mins to hours, then suddenly can't use keyboard shortcuts, i.e. zoom, etc or the mouse won't react within the work area. I can access tabs and menus fine, but not anything on the working canvas. Alwayd have to quit and restart.

I've dumped prefs a number of time, etc, as previous problems have advised. This has happened 4 times already this morning. Did the same for one day last week too.

On Catalina 10.15.7.

Any known issues? Doens;t look like a keyboard problem if the mouse is affected too. This is only happening in Photoshop, nothing else. No other software which is running that conflicts either.

Anyone else? Any suggestions please?

Anth

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It seems I have the same kind of problem. It can happen anytime (mainly after zooming in or out). I can still save my work and moove the mouse outside the work area but impossible to use the tools, to zoom in out etc. It makes me crazy. For me, no need to quit photoshop, I just need to close my file and open it again. Anyone can help???

Thank you

Sylvain

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0