Highlighted

Keyboard shortcuts (.kys) How do they work?

Engaged ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I configured my Mac Desktop a workspace including keyboard shortcuts. If I access to my account on a different computer which has the Photoshop installed, and inside my Account, the settings will be be synchronized automatically? Or should I IMPORT the keyboard shortcuts to that new machine? Should I look for the file “my-custom-keyboard-shortcuts.kys”?

I saw on my desktop some old workspaces including two files finished in *.kys but no implmented accordingly. Other issue: In Adobe Premiere, the keyboard shortcuts topic works in the same way of Photoshop?

Thnaks for your patience.

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Import and export, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Keyboard shortcuts (.kys) How do they work?

Engaged ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I configured my Mac Desktop a workspace including keyboard shortcuts. If I access to my account on a different computer which has the Photoshop installed, and inside my Account, the settings will be be synchronized automatically? Or should I IMPORT the keyboard shortcuts to that new machine? Should I look for the file “my-custom-keyboard-shortcuts.kys”?

I saw on my desktop some old workspaces including two files finished in *.kys but no implmented accordingly. Other issue: In Adobe Premiere, the keyboard shortcuts topic works in the same way of Photoshop?

Thnaks for your patience.

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Import and export, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0

Have something to add?