Highlighted

keyboard shortcuts suddenly not working

Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

The zoom in, zoom out and invert keyboard shortcuts stopped working for apparently no reason and I can't figure out how to restablish them.  I've checked PS, Wacom and the keybord preferences, also the keyboard shortcuts menu  (those shortcuts are properly assigned),  but maybe I'm missing something...

I'm working on a Mac, with Catalina 10.15.1

Does anybody know what the problem could be?

Thank you,

Filippo

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

keyboard shortcuts suddenly not working

Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

The zoom in, zoom out and invert keyboard shortcuts stopped working for apparently no reason and I can't figure out how to restablish them.  I've checked PS, Wacom and the keybord preferences, also the keyboard shortcuts menu  (those shortcuts are properly assigned),  but maybe I'm missing something...

I'm working on a Mac, with Catalina 10.15.1

Does anybody know what the problem could be?

Thank you,

Filippo

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi which version you installed ? or try to reset preferences or install 2020 version yet to check....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0