• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard Shortcuts

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some shortcuts occures error for example Ctrl+T why?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of error are you getting? Can you post a screenshot?

It could be that Ctrl + T has been assigned as a shortcut to something else (maybe not in Photoshop, but for another app or for Windows), and it's conflicting with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Myra, I also updated to th enew version of Photshop and the same erros message occurs. Short cuts don't go on Windows 10 with the new version.

But I also couldn't open System info, help,...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another posssible reason is that the feature you are trying to use won't work right now. For example, Ctrl+T won't work if you don't have any layers selected or if you are using the Crop tool and have not yet accepted the crop. Or perhaps you have a dialog box open.

The next time a shortcut doesn't work, try doing it from the menu. In the example of Ctrl+T, go to Edit > Transform to see if it's available or grayed out.

Post a screen shot when it happens and we might be able to spot the issue.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened a photo which I made before. I selected the text layer and press Ctrl+T to resize the text. There is a small error screen come into view. This is all occur after I purchase new version of photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines