• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyframing and Transforming A Paint Brush Layer

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to create a snowing effect with Photoshop and I used a paint brush to create the snow and I plan on keyframing the movement. However when I try to transform the layer, there is no blue outline of the layer for me to drag the corner or edge points. In other words, it's not allowing me to increase the size of the layer I painted the snow on, is there a way to transform a paint brush layer? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Make sure the brushed layer is selected in the layers panel and, with the move tool selected, ensure "Show Transform Controls" is ticked in the options bar at the top of the screen

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the brushed layer is selected in the layers panel and, with the move tool selected, ensure "Show Transform Controls" is ticked in the options bar at the top of the screen

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, so simple. I should have been able to find that myself lol. Thank you, Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome 🙂

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having another issue. My color picker is no longer a normal color picker/ eyedropper tool. It's a 3D color picker and it's not letting me eyedrop a cloud that I'm trying to recreate. How do I reset it to the default color picker tool? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Switch from the 3D workspace to Essentials, then Reset the Essentials Workspace (Window Menu). If you need more help, please post a screen shot so we can see what you are seeing.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines