• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kudos

Engaged ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely love the latest Photoshop. Best new Photoshop for my company sinse we stared using it in 2004.

Of note...the Neural filters colorization. Our clients love this for their B&W neg scanning we're doing and because it's fast can be offered really affordably. Sometimes its good with no other work and others I have an action to create many different color layers that I can then use to fix up the missed bits or adjust parts that need adjusting - all done easily and quickly because the filter does the bulk of the work.

Also...One of the things I asked for in a feature request is now there!!! That is the color wheels or "grading" feature in ACR.

Is it my imagination or does PS struggle less and is quicker now.  Perhaps more optimization of my GPU?

Great work!...and Thank you 🙂🙂🙂 - You have a happy customer.

Greg Miller

Film Rescue International

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for posting. Naturally, many folk only come to the forum when they have issues and a casual reader can come away with the impression that little works, so it is good to see some balance.

Good luck

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines