• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kyle's Brushes endless sign in loop

Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download "Kyle's Brushes" but no matter how I arrive at https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/brushes.html I am instructed to "Sign in to download." the problem is I am already signed in. if I click the sign in button, I'm sent to a log in page for a split second, then redirected back to the /photoshop/brushes.html page. Ive tried loggin out then going to the page and clicking the button, at which time I am allowed to sign in, but then the redirect loop resumes. I have tried Chome, Mozilla and Edge all with the same outcome. I turned on my VPN to see if that changed anything, but all the same. I would really like to be able to download these brushes...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen several instances in which signing out, uninstalling the Creative Cloud App, restarting the computer, re-downloading the Creative Cloud App and then signing in, has resolve this problem. That would be my suggestion to try next. Hope it works.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I agree with SGans, because the link that you noted worked. I believe if you reinstall the Creative Cloud App and get your sign-in working that you will have no problem. The brushes are there and waiting for you!

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree as well. Mine was stuck in a loop too. Once I uninstalled and reinstalled the Creative Cloud app it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all! I was never able to download from the page I had listed in the OP, but this morning I was going through the motions to see if it would work today, and found an "Add Brushes to Library" button on this page; https://creativecloud.adobe.com/cc/discover/article/keith-haring?promoid=NLMHRCX1&mv=other&locale=en I was able to click that button and it recognized I was signed in and automatically downloaded all brushes and installed them in my library! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yay! Glad to hear that you were able to bypass the problem. Enjoy using the brushes.

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines