• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lag & Freezing - Photoshop on Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, well after 1 week of full tweaks and tries here I am posting my problem with Photoshop.

When I'm starting the application and creating a new file, it insta-freezes for about 1 minute and then i can work just fine, this is happening with all type of files too. Also I'm getting too much lags of it, even in small image sizes or artworks or if i change window. I've tried everything even unistalling it, I've tried to clean install Windows but nothing changed. I'm having any issues with other CC apps, I'm using Illustrator, XD, After Effects and everything runs just fine.

Any ideas?

System specs:

CPU: Intel i5 4690K at 4.2 MHz

MOBO: MSI Z87i Gaming AC

RAM: HyperX Fury 16gb DDR3

GPU: Radeon RX 580

Video attachments for better understanding.

Thank you!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicolas,

Welcome to the Adobe Community!

Thanks for sharing the information, could you please try updating Photoshop to version 21.1.3 through the Creative Cloud Desktop app and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I've tried it and nothing changed, still the same thing happens, I've tried reseting my preferences as Derek_Cross suggested but nothing new. I noticed that it freezes when I'm changing window if that helps..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be worth resetting your Photoshop preferences, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines