Highlighted

Lag in spacebar-alt zoom

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

in this photoshop update im experiencing lag when using spavebar-alt zoom, alt-inkdrop and ctrl-move layer while using wacom one creative display. I tried to tweak photoshop performance tab, windows ink and wacom tablet settings but i can't solve the problem. Any help ?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lag in spacebar-alt zoom

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

in this photoshop update im experiencing lag when using spavebar-alt zoom, alt-inkdrop and ctrl-move layer while using wacom one creative display. I tried to tweak photoshop performance tab, windows ink and wacom tablet settings but i can't solve the problem. Any help ?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is PC?

Cheers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the pc version. However since the latest update now works fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am glad to hear that,

Sometimes if you update or reset the preferences, everything wors

Just in case for the next time, here the instructions

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, do you run into the issue if you switch to legacy compositing in your preferences>performance?

Is the graphic tablet driver up to date?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The wacom tablet driver is up to date. I tried restarting photoshop with the legacy compositing setting and there is no difference, no lag, for now works fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0