• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Language support Problem Arabic test is not working, other languages might be the same thing.

Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to write Arabic script in PhotoShop but it was not supported? I still did not test other languages. See the attached screenshots.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Explorer , Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Just check the OS clock in Photoshop6.png and Photoshop8.png The Text Engine Option was Latin and East Asia Layout after the change the Middle Eastren Features in Type cannot be enabled. Is there a different Photoshop version that I should install?Photoshop8.pngPhotoshop7.pngPhotoshop6.png.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Uninstall the App and reinstall it as version 21.0.3 + installing Extension Manager CC and ExtendScripts Toolkit CC

solved the problem.

Photoshop21.png

Photoshop20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

What was the help that was provided? Uninstall and reinstall; same as OS restore ... Formatt the machine then install a fresh OS with the Apps. Virtual Machines, restore the VM to its best state ...etc.

I wish that you provided me with an executable file that solve the language problem. A file that lets you select the language you want to use then install the required files and setup the setting for this language. Files that are required by the operating system such as changing the ASCII to Unico

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen shots don't seem to show the problem. Indeed, I see Arabic text in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you checked Photoshop2.png

screenshot the text is the meaning of 

Experiment

تجربة

but it was shown in discret letters not connected and in akawrd order. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way the used font is Adobe Arabic!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just check the OS clock in Photoshop6.png and Photoshop8.png The Text Engine Option was Latin and East Asia Layout after the change the Middle Eastren Features in Type cannot be enabled. Is there a different Photoshop version that I should install?Photoshop8.pngPhotoshop7.pngPhotoshop6.png.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop9.png

Nice waiting time for the support!! Now over 30 minutes. The after sale problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After changing the Preferences for Type, restart Photoshop.
Everything works for me on the non-Arabic version.
Untitled-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case, The Text Engine Option was changed to World-Ready Layout and the OS was restarted after the change the Middle Eastren Features in Type cannot be enabled. (gray option)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on the version you downloaded in the first place. If the version you installed at the beginning doesn't support Arabic there is no use of changing the language later after you installed it.

The best way for you is to uninstall Photoshop, make sure the language is set to "English يدعم العربية" in the Adobe CC desktop application as in "Photoshop5.png" you attached here, THEN download you Adobe applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I did this step, the app I have is Photoshop5.png I uninstalled English and installed English يدعم العربية

Adobe Acrobate DC is supporting the Arabic script in the same machine font.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall the App and reinstall it as version 21.0.3 + installing Extension Manager CC and ExtendScripts Toolkit CC

solved the problem.

Photoshop21.png

Photoshop20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Connected or disconnected the main thing is do not wait for the support and spend few hours in front of the screen waiting for someone who will gives a solution that does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not trying to argue with the poster, however, it is important for me that future readers of this thread must understand that installing Extension Manager and ExtendScripts toolkit has nothing to do with Arabic support in Adobe Photoshop nor in any other Adobe application as the poster claimed here…

"Uninstall the App and reinstall it as version 21.0.3 + installing Extension Manager CC and ExtendScripts Toolkit CC

solved the problem."

The poster did admit though, that our earlier suggestion of uninstalling the software, changing language setting, then re-installing Photoshop helped him/her get the Arabic support in his Photoshop, yet instead of thanking us, he/she cretisize us for spending our time here to help… What a shame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sad to Say, I regret I helped you.Sad to Say, I regret I helped you.

Absolotly, I was helped by a new version of Photoshop that just released and you were one of the development team. If it did not work this way, I would restor the OS.

https://malkahtani.com/CVnew.pdf

A naive user!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What was the help that was provided? Uninstall and reinstall; same as OS restore ... Formatt the machine then install a fresh OS with the Apps. Virtual Machines, restore the VM to its best state ...etc.

I wish that you provided me with an executable file that solve the language problem. A file that lets you select the language you want to use then install the required files and setup the setting for this language. Files that are required by the operating system such as changing the ASCII to Unicode, Language support packages, Keyboard layout, input methods, fonts,…etc and the settings required by the App. I think Adobe development team can make such a tool.Photoshop_sad_to_say.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines