Highlighted

Laptop and Photoshop/Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to do photography but haven't messed with it a quite awhile. Previousy I used CS5 on a desktop and that's how I did all my edits. . I was wondering how well the new Photoshop and Lightroom works on laptops? I've never tried to edit on a laptop. I currently just have a Samsung laptop with corei5. 

Also .. how does the Photoshop that's offered now compare to CS5 ? Just curious if I were to try one of the subscriptions which one should I go with considering I used to use CS5?

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Laptop and Photoshop/Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to do photography but haven't messed with it a quite awhile. Previousy I used CS5 on a desktop and that's how I did all my edits. . I was wondering how well the new Photoshop and Lightroom works on laptops? I've never tried to edit on a laptop. I currently just have a Samsung laptop with corei5. 

Also .. how does the Photoshop that's offered now compare to CS5 ? Just curious if I were to try one of the subscriptions which one should I go with considering I used to use CS5?

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2020 0

Have something to add?