Laptop recommendations

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm just looking for laptop recommendations. Preferably windows as that is what I'm most familiar and comfortable with. I've seen the requirements page but dont know much about computer hardware other than basic stuff that practically everyone knows. 

TOPICS
Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Laptop recommendations

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm just looking for laptop recommendations. Preferably windows as that is what I'm most familiar and comfortable with. I've seen the requirements page but dont know much about computer hardware other than basic stuff that practically everyone knows. 

TOPICS
Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. That's a very broad question. In general, more is better: more processor, more ram memory, more disk space, etc.

A good start point is to check the program requirements. Try to meet at least the recommended requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Marlon Ceballos.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only advice I can give is the system requirements are the minimum.

If you plan to do more heavy lifting with Photoshop - go big or regret it later.

Upgrade the storage, RAM and check the video card/GPU specs against the latest Photoshop requirements.

Kevin Stohlmeyer Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2021 0