Highlighted

Large dot appearing at end of line

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 1.11.56 PM.png

Most of the time, the problem only happens when I slowly draw a short line. I am using a medium Intuos Pro tablet, the most recent version of photoshop, and a 2019 macbook pro with the Catalina OS. 

I just switched to a new computer and the most recent photoshop. This problem didn't occur when I was using my old computer and photoshop cs6 with the same tablet. 

I've already tried reinstalling the drivers, changing the pen sensitivity in my tablet settings, and replacing my tablet pen's tip.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by marliton | Adobe Community Professional

Hi. I suggest this:

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Large dot appearing at end of line

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 1.11.56 PM.png

Most of the time, the problem only happens when I slowly draw a short line. I am using a medium Intuos Pro tablet, the most recent version of photoshop, and a 2019 macbook pro with the Catalina OS. 

I just switched to a new computer and the most recent photoshop. This problem didn't occur when I was using my old computer and photoshop cs6 with the same tablet. 

I've already tried reinstalling the drivers, changing the pen sensitivity in my tablet settings, and replacing my tablet pen's tip.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by marliton | Adobe Community Professional

Hi. I suggest this:

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I suggest this:

Marlon Ceballos.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset tool worked, thank you very much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesnt seem to fix things for me. Any other solutions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0