• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Last update 22.3.1

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of this update, I am no longer able to use my graphic card.
I have a Nvida 940MX for notebook.
In the previous update I can use it, but with some flaws.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At lesat half a dozen posts like yours in the last few hours, so don't worry. Go back a version if it works better for, and wait for the next update.  I use an RTX2070 and was able to use Open CL with 22.3.1 but had to turn it off again because my pen tool was not working.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problems here after updated to latest version. My GTX 1650 Ti wont detected and working is now cant be smooth.

fendy5E92_0-1618469697927.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anche io, con l'ultimo aggiornamento non legge la scheda grafica e si blocca PS con la taglierina...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

should we using the previous version? 22.3 or 22.2 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're no alone. In the last hours several users have posted here about the same issue.

In the bug forum is a related post. I would recommend that you follow this post.

PS can't detect GPU | Adobe Photoshop Family

This here is a user-to-user forum and Adobe employees are rarely reading here. The bug forum is the appropriate forum to post bugs in Adobe's application. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines