Highlighted

Latest ACR

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated to the new version of ACR but when I go to use the crop tool it freezes. Everything else works fine. As someone who uses Photoshop a lot I am frustrated by this. I have contacted Adobe and they recommended reverting to the previous version which I did. Now a new update for photoshop and bridge appear to have ut me back to the original.  Help!!!!!

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Latest ACR

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated to the new version of ACR but when I go to use the crop tool it freezes. Everything else works fine. As someone who uses Photoshop a lot I am frustrated by this. I have contacted Adobe and they recommended reverting to the previous version which I did. Now a new update for photoshop and bridge appear to have ut me back to the original.  Help!!!!!

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this and worked a treat! thank you! I normally hate forums but today it has saved my business!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep same here. And it is very jerky too. Been working on this all day and having to keep rebooting my LT

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines