Highlighted

Latest Photoshop building freezing/crashing on Brightness window

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone confirm that the latest Photoshop build is crashing/freezing on the Image > Adjustment > Brightness/Contrast... control?

Topics

Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Latest Photoshop building freezing/crashing on Brightness window

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone confirm that the latest Photoshop build is crashing/freezing on the Image > Adjustment > Brightness/Contrast... control?

Topics

Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gosh!! i'm stuck with this too.. just lost 1hr of work! pff... I hope the file recovers, going to have to force quit it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! me too. Frozen right now, and it keeps happening!!! I thought it was my old computer, but maybe it's not. I wish Adobe would just fix it!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to install the latest photoshop 21.2.1 update by going to Help>Updates in photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines