• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest Photoshop keeps shutting down when resizing image

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I flatten my 3600x3600 300 dpi layered document, I then go into image resize and set it 1000x1000 pixels and bicubic sharper or automatic for resizing. When I hit OK, photoshop just closes.  What do I need to do?  I am on an HP Spectre x360, intel core I-7, 16 Gig ram,  64 bit operating system, Windows 10,  have over 80 gig of free space. There are two graphics cards and Intel UHD Graphics 620 and a NVIDIA GeForce MX 150  I have tried restarting the machine, the version is the on-line up to date photoshop subscription version. 

Help I need to resize so I can use the legacy save to web.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What have you done for all-purpose trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Two GPUs can cause some problems. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html#multiple-gpus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines