• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest Photoshop Update problem

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the latest Photoshop update last night I get this error.

I'm getting a "Eve 2 layout definition parsing error" Then crashes when I hit the OK button. Get this message then - "An unrecoverable problem has occurred. Photopshop will now exit."

I tried an uninstall, the Cloud interface comes up and it seems like it went thru but I don't see a Reinstall option. Just has Open in the Cloud menu. Open give the same results.  HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figured out my problem.. Guess I had a bad install and could never figure out how to uninstall and waiting over an hour with support and bad music and no answer.. Anyway, Searched for help on uninstalling and found the menu in the Creative Cloud Desktop menu. uninstalled PS and LR. Reinstalled them and it all worked fine. Hope everyone didn't have my problem. What a pain! Thanks for any help and info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

having the exact same issue.  Where is the uninstall and reinstall option????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines