• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest update BUG?

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the latest Photoshop CC update on Mac. The application freezes when using Adjustments > Hue and Saturation > Colorize. Is anyone else having a similar issue? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If 21.1.3 is your latest version, I do not see any problems using this command with colorized checked on. I have a mid 2012 MBP running Catalina 10.15.4

There are two ways to get this effect: one is from the Image > Adjustments menu and the other from the Layers Panel as an Adjustment Layer, which is better because you can adjust or delete it if needed. Image > Adjustments is permanent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice catch c.! Turning on the rulers does freeze using Image Adjustments, but if you have to use the rulers, applying Hue/Saturations as an Adjustment layer works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does hiding the Rulers (cmd-R) make a difference? 

Edit: Check this out: 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-21-1-3-hue-saturation-dialog-box-bu...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, you can go to your Creative Cloud app, and update to Photoshop 21.2, as this issue is fixed, according to this help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html#photoshop-desktop-fixed-issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem! I cleared my preferences and uninstalled, then reinstalled a freash copy of PS and this worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This only will run properly on Catalina on mac. I don't have this and downloaded latest update for photoshop. Was a complete disaster. Fonts. Stroke etc all not working properly. Had to reinstall older version and lost all my work spaces actions tool settings etc. Had to turn off auto updates in CC app. Adobe should warn that this recent update is unsuitable for anything other than Catalina OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines