Highlighted

Latest update BUG?

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the latest Photoshop CC update on Mac. The application freezes when using Adjustments > Hue and Saturation > Colorize. Is anyone else having a similar issue? 

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Latest update BUG?

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the latest Photoshop CC update on Mac. The application freezes when using Adjustments > Hue and Saturation > Colorize. Is anyone else having a similar issue? 

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If 21.1.3 is your latest version, I do not see any problems using this command with colorized checked on. I have a mid 2012 MBP running Catalina 10.15.4

There are two ways to get this effect: one is from the Image > Adjustments menu and the other from the Layers Panel as an Adjustment Layer, which is better because you can adjust or delete it if needed. Image > Adjustments is permanent.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice catch c.! Turning on the rulers does freeze using Image Adjustments, but if you have to use the rulers, applying Hue/Saturations as an Adjustment layer works.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does hiding the Rulers (cmd-R) make a difference? 

Edit: Check this out: 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-21-1-3-hue-saturation-dialog-box-bu...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, you can go to your Creative Cloud app, and update to Photoshop 21.2, as this issue is fixed, according to this help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html#photoshop-desktop-fixed-issues

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem! I cleared my preferences and uninstalled, then reinstalled a freash copy of PS and this worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines