• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest version 21.1 is still a beta product :-(

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never seen so much basic photoshop funtionality not working correctly. Luckily i can go back to the previous version. Unbelievable that a company that aims at professionals releases such an umanture product

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current version is 21.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should I read this reply as yes we fully agree that we launched a immature product and that is why we released an upgrade that solves a lot of issues we introduced ?

The post was made before the new version, just answering with a version number does not show much respect to your customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I took your post as a general complaint/venting since it offered no details. Sorry.

As Dave pointed out we do not work for Adobe - I was simply pointing out that the latest version was available and may resolve some of your issues.

If not, you should give more details on what is happening and include OS, version, computer specs so we volunteers can help resolve your issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is answered by volunteer users. We do not work for Adobe.

What is not working for you? I have 21.2 running here on Windows 10 without major issues. I have found a couple of bugs but no more than other versions.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines