• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest Version Sucks

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm tired of paying all this money and with every update the product seems to get worse. Adobe, if there were alternatives to PS users would be leaving in droves. Get your house in order and fix the app! 

Remember when you could buy it in a box with a manual and you installed it and it just worked! Going to a cloud based distribution was the worst thing for us users. Know if there are bugs, Adobe says send it out anyway we can just update it once it's out in the wild. It's [removed by moderator] Adobe!

I'm getting all these black boxes everywhere everytime I do something on the artboard. Everytime I hit save the artboard jumps to the upper right corner of the workspace, and the list goes on and on.

Fix your [removed by moderator]!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the poor experience with Photoshop. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of how the black boxes look?

Could you please try some graphics troubleshooting steps mentioned here and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Also, please copy the text from Photoshop's Help > System Info dialog and paste it here. It would be really helpful for us to review that information.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know where else to post a comment regarding Adobe's latest version (Jan 2024) and I cannot find a simple "Feedback" for corporate, so I will post here.  I know alerting users to a completely different operating environment is NOT required, but it would have been nice when for years Adobe has operated via drop down menus.  Instead, now eveything is located on side menus with abbreviations, which makes everything hard to find.  Worse, I thought this was the reason I could not seem to locate the most simple and basic command, "Cut & Paste", which now apparently can only be used on text.  This is just a complete failure.  The time wasted redrawing objects like clouds when it was simple to copy & paste previously via right click is ridiculous.  I don't have words for how inefficient this update makes Adobe, which appears to be done with the goal of saving real estate, even though most users have screen sizes of their choosing and can zoom in and out at will.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines