Highlighted

Layer Mask color picker is stuck in greyscale

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm trying to add a layer mask to the photo I'm editing and when I do add it, the layer mask is stuck in greyscale. When I click off and delete the layer mask, the color picker is back to normal and not stuck in greyscale. Then when I add a layer mack back it goes back to greyscale.

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Layer Mask color picker is stuck in greyscale

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm trying to add a layer mask to the photo I'm editing and when I do add it, the layer mask is stuck in greyscale. When I click off and delete the layer mask, the color picker is back to normal and not stuck in greyscale. Then when I add a layer mack back it goes back to greyscale.

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

correct Layer Mask are Gray scale channels The only color in a layer mask are Black, White,] Gray.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0