• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer mask trouble with paint bucket

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble with layer masks. I have added a layer mask to my image (using the add layer mask button in the bottom right of the layers panel next to the fx button), then I changed the foreground color to black and the background to white and used the paint bucket to fill the image. Once I did this the entire image is greyed out. What am I doing wrong????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi what you to achieve with making ? show us a sample so we guide you more....check the following video for help....regards

https://youtu.be/h5yW5hHjQrE

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (3).pngScreenshot (4).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your bottom image. Turn on the eye of the Background layer to reveal it. Paint in white on the black mask where you want an area in the top image to appear within the Background image.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines