• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

layer mask won't open due to program error

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just reinstalled Photoshop. Still getting "program error" messages, when I try to open a layer mask to edit it.

Before the reinstall, I got that message when trying to save the doc. That seems fixed.

I'm on a Mac book Pro. Tried contacting support, but the button goes nowhere. 😞

I've got a deadline approaching! Looking forward to sorting this out. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wanted to add that, I can save and open my files. It's but cannot open a layer mask to edit it. It exists. Just can't open it with out the error messgae.

I've deselected the Graphics Processor and unchecked the Open CL. I've also chosen reset Preferences Upon Quit. I'm currently using Mac OS Catalina and CC 2021. They were playing reasonably well with each other up unitl today. Sadly, I uninstalled CC 2020. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fixed it! Rerted back to CC 2020. My computer doesn't have the graphics processor for gamming. so can't play well with CC 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines