Highlighted

Layer Masks

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I add a layer mask to my layer, how do I change it from white to black? I thought I just clicked on the black/white option in tools, but that isn't working for me. Can you help me?

Thanks.

Patricia

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by melissapiccone | Adobe Community Professional

cmd / cnt + i to invert it, or use the properties panel and click the invert button. If you want it all black, click opt/alt while clicking the new mask icon to make a black mask.

Topics

Feature request, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Layer Masks

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I add a layer mask to my layer, how do I change it from white to black? I thought I just clicked on the black/white option in tools, but that isn't working for me. Can you help me?

Thanks.

Patricia

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by melissapiccone | Adobe Community Professional

cmd / cnt + i to invert it, or use the properties panel and click the invert button. If you want it all black, click opt/alt while clicking the new mask icon to make a black mask.

Topics

Feature request, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines