• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer palette hiding the canvas?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, i want the layer palette to stay at the right everytime i open PS, now it's above the canvas, i can move it to the right but it's still big enough to cover part of the canvas. I want to see the entire canvas and the layer palette at the side small enough to not cover it. How can i do it? thank you

Also that orange area under the canvas, how can i make it smaller? there is nothing there but its still too big, thank you!domanda1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will do that when it is a floating panel. To dock it, go to Window > Workspace > Reset to reset the current workspace. You can also drag the title bar into the drop zone to dock it. Details here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/workspace-basics.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK THANKS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Also that orange area under the canvas"

You're welcome, Michael, and I'm glad it's working for you now.

I forgot to answer Part 2 of your question, though. What you have at the bottom are two panels called Mini Bridge and Timeline. When you dock the Layers panel that is currently floating, you may see a close button in the upper right of the panel. The second way to close it is to go to the Window menu where you will see all the panels in alphabetical order and turn them off there.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you get your panels arranged the way you like, you may want to choose Window > Workspace > New Workspace. Give your workspace a name and save it. It will appear at the top of the workspace list. That way if your workspace accidentally changes, you can reset it under the Window menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

very helpful thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines