Highlighted

Layer panel plug-in available for CS5

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day peeps of the interwebs,

Could someone be so kind as to direct me in the right direction...

Are there any downloadable plug-ins available to arrange the selected layers, in the layer panel, in alphabetical order?

TIA

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Feature request, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Layer panel plug-in available for CS5

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day peeps of the interwebs,

Could someone be so kind as to direct me in the right direction...

Are there any downloadable plug-ins available to arrange the selected layers, in the layer panel, in alphabetical order?

TIA

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Feature request, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0
mglush LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi from one of your peeps! 🙂

Here is a link to a script that might do what you are asking: https://graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/questions/67092/how-to-organise-layers-groups-in-alphabetic-...

I have not worked with this personally, but it fits what you are asking for, but please read carefully, proceed with caution and test.

One other thing to remember--in the Layer's panel, what is on top in the Layer Panel stack is also what's on top in the image window. So make sure you name your layers so that they are in the right order for the image.

Let us know if that works or if you have any other questions.

Michelle

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0