• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer selection in Photoshop animation timeline buggy

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm using Photoshop for hand drawn animation. It has worked fine in the past, but recently I am unable to select layers in my timeline, they do not highlight either, nor does my selection in the layer stack jump to the selected layer. If anyone has had similiar issues please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That doesn't sound like a typical Photoshop experience. Could you please let us know the version of Photoshop and the operating system you're working on?

Also, could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sahil,

I appreciate the response.  I am on MacOS running Catalina 10.15.5, my machine specs are below.

3,7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5

AMD FirePro D300 2 GB

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3

I am currently running Photoshop 21.1.3, I was using the latest version but I rolled back to see if that resolved the problem, but unfortuately the issues persisted.

I tried your suggestion of unchecking  "Use Graphic Processor" and restarting but no luck.

While I have your attention, does Adobe have any plans on expanding features on the animation side of Photoshop?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines