• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer Style of text is missing when I rasterize the layer or when I save the file as jpg

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm a self-taught photoshop user, so I'm not very good at advance photoshop techniques.
I've been facing a problem while saving the file as jpg or jpeg. The layer style of my text is missing when i save the file. The effects are not seen and is very different from what I am working on. 
Can someone please help me out? 
I have attatched images to show the difference in the texts. The first one is a screenshot of my photoshop window and the second one is a saved file. Annotation 2021-04-10 224649.jpgnaada chethana.jpg
Thanks 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To properly assess how effects are going to look it is essential that you view them at 100% zoom ratio on your screen. That Ctrl Alt 0 or Cmd Opt 0 for a Mac. (and that last character is a zero).  So can you tell us if things still look different when you apply that test?  

We can see some slight differences in the Bevel & Emboss which is especially noticeable in the lower wood grain effect text.   Bevel & Emboss effects can be subtle and sensitive with ting changes to settings making marked differences, which is why you absolutely need to be viewing at 100% when applying that effect.  Try adding a copy merged layer to the top of the stack.  Select the upper most layer and go Shift Ctrl Alt E (Shift Cmd Opt A) this will add a raster layer which should reflect how the saved JPG will look.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines