• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layers not supported in Panoramic Mode?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you not add layers to a pano layer? I'm painting a skybox and i need to at minimum have a skyline or horizon to paint over. Without this the feature is useless. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by Panoramic Mode? What do mean by adding layers to a pano layer. What is a Pano Layer. If you failed to capture the sky you should be able to add canvas and paint in a sky.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can, but you must open the converted texture layer(s) in a new window, and create a new layer in that window. Then select that new layer, and switch back to the panoramic view for painting.

example.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From what you write and show its not possible to tell what you are doing. You showed part of a screen a used terms  like "Panoramic Mode" and doing impossible things "add layers to a pano layer"  You  have not identified what Photoshop version you are using or what  Photoshop features and tools you are trying to use. I have never seen any  documentation about a Photoshop  "Panoramic Mode" or layer kind "pano".  I know there are many Adobe Photoshop 2021  know issue listed for problem with 3D are you trying to use Photoshop 3D spherical panorama. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html 

There threads in this forum that show steps to patch spherical panorama tripods and sky.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines