• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layers Will Not Spread From Frame 1

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I've been using Photoshop for years now but recently I got a problem. When I make a GIF and add adjustments, it will ony be shown on the frame I am currently on/have selected. Normally when I add adjustments, the adjustment will be activated on all frames but not anymore.

I will attach pictures so it will be more clear for you. 

Skärmavbild 2021-01-25 kl. 21.37.24.png

As you can see, I have the "spread from frame 1" activated. But if i click on any other frame, the layer is deactived. 

Skärmavbild 2021-01-25 kl. 21.37.49.png

My solution so far is going to frame 1 and deactive the frame and then active the frame again. It works but it's not ideal. 

Extra info: The only difference I have made in the last couple of months is Dupliciting groups and adding them in new projects but I don't see how that's an issue? 

Thank you for your help! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need the create a frame animation time  line and create frames using  layer composites

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I already have a frame animation time line but I'm not to sure if I'm using layer composites. 

Skärmavbild 2021-01-26 kl. 11.59.32.png

This is how my layers look and where I "get them from" 

Skärmavbild 2021-01-26 kl. 12.02.18.png

Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each frame can have a different or the same delay and visible layers and layer position, opacity, and effects can be the same or be changed between frames.

Here I have two layers  that are visible in all frames.  The top layer has a layer mask the is not linked the the layer content, The mask actually mask the lower layers clouds. I create the first frame with the top layers content high and to the left off the document canvas,  Then I create the last layer with the top layer content low and off the canvas to the right.  Then I used Tween to generate frames between the two frames I created.

Capture.jpgUntitled-1.gif

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines