• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lens Corrections are not available in Adobe Camera Raw

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have opened an Image in Adobe Camera Raw and I am trying to apply lens corrections. When I go to the Optics tab, there is no selection to apply lens corrections, the only available selections I have are a 'distortion' and 'vignette' slider and a defringe tab. 

Can someone please advise if there is something I need to load, I've scoured everywhere and haven't been able to turn up any information yet.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your using the Camera Raw Filter accessed from inside photoshop proper by going to Filter>Camera Raw

Filter, which doesn't have the full set of features that Camera Raw proper has.

In order to get the Lens Correction Options under Optics you need to access Camera Raw by using File>Open in photoshop and pointing to a camera raw file or from Bridge by right clicking a image thumbnail and clicking Open in Camera Raw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct, I am using the filter.

I'm new to Photoshop, You've answered and solved my question.

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just tried that and it didnt work... I dont have the toolbar with the Lens Correction etc displaying at the top of Camera Raw, its driving me crazy Cheers Roger Skinner rojpix@outlook.com 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version of photoshop and operating system are you using?

The Lens Corrections in Camera Raw are on the righthand list under Optics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines