Les logiciels Adobe se lancent en mode administrateur uniquement

Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, après plusieurs installations, le problème est identique, apparement Adobe n'arrive pas à accéder au dossier "appdata". Si les logiciels sont lancés depuis Creative Cloud cela plante à chaque fois, par contre en mode "admin" là ça fonctionne. J'ai essayé le creativetool pour désinstaller et réinstaller Adobe suite. Idem. Si quelqu'un a déjà vu ça ? Que puis je faire ? Merci d'avance.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

Hi if you are using 2021 then not to use it yet very people getting errors use 2020 for your work use adobe clean tool to remove any previous file from your computer....regards

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Les logiciels Adobe se lancent en mode administrateur uniquement

Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, après plusieurs installations, le problème est identique, apparement Adobe n'arrive pas à accéder au dossier "appdata". Si les logiciels sont lancés depuis Creative Cloud cela plante à chaque fois, par contre en mode "admin" là ça fonctionne. J'ai essayé le creativetool pour désinstaller et réinstaller Adobe suite. Idem. Si quelqu'un a déjà vu ça ? Que puis je faire ? Merci d'avance.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

Hi if you are using 2021 then not to use it yet very people getting errors use 2020 for your work use adobe clean tool to remove any previous file from your computer....regards

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 0
fl0645 LATEST
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer, I want to try to install old versions, but I have this problem of admln rights conflicts for a long time, I got used to it, always starting with a right click on the software to launch it in adminsitrator mode, I cleaned up and removed Adobe suite completely, reinstall everything, but it’s the same, I still need to go to "admin" elevation to be able to launch the software, otherwise I haven’t had any problems yet with the new versions, but I haven’t tested everything either.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 0