Highlighted

Libraries error in Photoshop 21.0.3

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Trying to convert a one colour raster image to vector using libraries, but I'm failing at the first step. The + icon to begin the conversion is greyed out, and I cant think why. Im up to date with version 21.0.3. My image is flat, I have the layer selected. What might be wrong and stopping me?

Thanks

Dave

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Libraries error in Photoshop 21.0.3

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Trying to convert a one colour raster image to vector using libraries, but I'm failing at the first step. The + icon to begin the conversion is greyed out, and I cant think why. Im up to date with version 21.0.3. My image is flat, I have the layer selected. What might be wrong and stopping me?

Thanks

Dave

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Could you please have a look at this video and let us know if it helps? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZX890lABFQ

Regards,
Sahil

A quick and easy way to turn a raster image into a vector image in Adobe Photoshop. Stay connected for more helpful tips and tricks or get in touch to work t...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil

Thanks for the tip. Yes I've been making vector from rastor images like this for ages. However I saw a tutorial video using libraries, which looked simple, and accurate. >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVWkFOR88og&feature=emb_title

This is what I can't achieve.

Dave

New Feature in Photoshop Allows You To Convert Raster to Vector with Just One Slider! In this tutorial, learn how to use Libraries to open Adobe Capture inte...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2020 0
PSDDude LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about this tut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjlEKsFq22s

It works for one color raster images and also if you want to have a multi color results. It even shows how to save to SVG from Photoshop.

Cheers!

In this short Adobe Photoshop tutorial, I will show you how to convert a raster JPG or PNG image to a vector shape using Photoshop tools. There is no image t...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0