• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries gone and in native language

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded to PS2021. Cannot access library window. This is what happens. Schermafbeelding 1.jpg

I reside in the Netherlands but I have disabled dutch language in PS. Yet: when clicking window in the menu bar, I do not see Library (everthing else is in english), but bibliotheken (which is dutch for library). But when clicking on bibliotheken, nothing happens...... No libraries panel.... I'm working on a Mac with the latest software.

Hoping  for a solution!

Rob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,

Sorry to hear that. Could you please try reset Photoshop preferences back to defaults and check if that helps? Here's how you reset Photoshop preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/using/preferences.html#AdjustpreferencesinPhotoshop

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mohit! Before doing so a question: when resetting the preferences, do I actually loose all the changes I've made for finetuning the prefs to my workflow?

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have customized the Photoshop preferences then, I would suggest you to backup the Photoshop preferences. Here, how to back the preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html#Manuallycopysettings

You can manually copy the Photoshop 2021 setting file as a backup.

Thanks for checking.

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oeps .... what happened is the following: before resetting the settings, I had a look on my computer screen, which is not my first screen to work on. And guess what .... the panel was there 😊. However, the name is in Dutch, but it acts like a panel. Sorry for the trouble, my misstake.

Can I change my question now? I uploaded a bunch of my own skies to the library to use in the sky replacement tool. But one way or another, the library with my own skies remains empty. I should be able to access the skies once uploaded to my libraries?

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines