Library files not available

Advocate ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two days ago I entered alot of content to one of my libraries. It was bitmap files and vectors. I also deleted some files and sectioned my different assets in groups. When I open my CC apps from another machine on same account to use the library elements they are not there. None of the groups are there, none of the content I added is there. I opened the CC desktop app as well and also I tried the CC web work area but there's nothing there. It had no effect to view by type or view by group. Same outcome. All I see is the way things looked prior the me adding all the new content etc. I logged out and back in to my CC account but its still the same. I went back to the office to check on my computer there and found all the library assets I had added the day before, so they are obviously there. I tought the purpose of having stuff stored on the cloud was to make them available cross clients on the same membership account?!

PS: There's no community group on this support site named CC so I was forced to just post this here.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the links you provided explains why the library assets are absent. I've both added and removed files in the very same library before and it's been available cross clients. This has stopped. My best guess is that Creative Cloud is a very unstable service and that it's not working as it should basicly. Adobe should provide a refund as these issues are widely affecting more than just the library files, it also affects the section named files in the work area and other sections as well. This whole cloud consept is terribly unstable. It's like paying for service that is constantly in beta, it's not what I would call a fully qualified product.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for that. Maybe some Adobe enginner could check your account and verify it.

I think this post should be moved in section:

File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the Adobe engineers should take a long hard look at the whole consept of CC. I've also had major issues with what's referred to as Synced files and Cloud documents in the work area. It's a total mystery to me why they seperate these systems and whats the purpose behind it. I've read pages of content on that topic but I still don't see the purpose of constructing it the way they have. The library system is a topic by itself. So unstable. So fragile.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
perrybrus AUTHOR LATEST
Advocate ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news to these library issues? Same library assets are still not available on different machines on same CC account. They are still not the same in the different applications and/or in the CC desktop application.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines