Highlighted

License Use

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I download PS Desktop and Mobile, can I only use the desktop license once or do I still get 2 licenses?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

License Use

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I download PS Desktop and Mobile, can I only use the desktop license once or do I still get 2 licenses?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two machines (Mac and or Windows) can be activated at the same time. In theory, you could install the app's on any number of machines but again, only two can be activated (through the CC application) at the same time.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can activate PS for Desktop on two computers at a time in addition to PS Mobile. PS for iPad does not count as one of the two.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0