• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing stoped working

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium which I initially bought legally about ten years ago. Yesterday I installed and ran AVG TuneUp, all went well but I realized PS CS4 was no longer working. The PS window would open and then I would receive a long error message 148:3 which generally stated that "Licensing for this product has stopped working."

I contacted AVG help, they remotely accessed my computer and told me it was not a TuneUp issue [it obviously was caused by AVG TuneUp] and suggested I contact Adobe, which I did. After much back and forth they said they could not assist since it was an outdated program.

Somehow in installing AVG TuneUp most of my Systems Restore Points were deleted, so that course of action is out. I do have the serial number and original CS4 discs, perhaps reinstalling them would be the best option.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated - christian

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps your credentials were wiped out try to activate it from the help menu activate.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that suggestion! You have to bear with me, the help menu in which program? I cannot access PhotoShop. While the screen pops up, the minute I click on anything, it shuts down.

[Links removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All I had to do is reinstall PS - had to run a couple of the CS 4 disks! Duuhhhhh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines