• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lighting effects has suddenly stopped working.

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am currently experiencing problems with Light effects. I have tried all the troubleshoot guides. However, my problem seems to be with Photoshop and the GPU. I have a 3080 graphics card. Everytime i try and go into lighting effects it loads up the image and then i cannot do anyhting. If I try and select a preset it just malfunctions. I get an error saying that there is not enough RAM. I have 32gb ram and the latest gpu. Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Ryan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! The deactivate native canvas in technology previews worked for me. However, I do not fully understand why the latest update has caused this error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GPU dependent features seem to be likely to provide new opportunities for malfunctioning that plain old CPU dependent features just might not have had …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines