Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6.14 to CS5 Extended - Smart Object

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

As a new user trying to make an old Mac on OS 10.10.5 work both the above programmes which it does, can I please ask the community after many hours or trawling the internet and buying various software packages:

How can I edit a photo in Lightroom 6.14 and export this as a smart object into Photoshop CS5?

I think the issue is to do with Camera Raw or DNG convertors plug in software - both of which are not available for anything as old as my Mac OS via the adobe download page. 

Can anyone help me, please as I cannot even upgrade to use an online plan as again my Mac is too old to run the software.

Looking forward to some constructive help and advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just for the record, when I right click in Lightroom on the RAW file and select open as smart object in CS5, this the opens the application software (CS5) but the file is not opened in CS5 from Lightroom and I am left staring at a blank, opening programme screen in CS5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines