• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Canon RP Profile does not load in Photoshop

Participant ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a Canon RP and took it right away on a trip.  I just came home and did some basic edits in LR CC (choosing an Adobe Color Profile) but when I went to open it in PS (21.0.2) the image was very blue and flat.  When I converted to DNG the image opened as I had seen it in LR.  Any idea what is going on here?

Here are the images:  

EOS RP File open in LR Adobe Color Profile chosenEOS RP File open in LR Adobe Color Profile chosenSame Image opened from LR into PS.  It looked the same in Camera RawSame Image opened from LR into PS. It looked the same in Camera RawImage converted to DNG and opened in PSImage converted to DNG and opened in PS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

I found the answer.  I don't know how to delete this, so I will elaborate, and if anyone has a full spectrum converted camera might be able to learn from my mistake.  When you convert the camera to full spectrum, in order to see visible light you need a hot mirror filter.  I made DNG profiles for my infrared filters but not for the hot mirror.  The heavy cyan cast was from the hot mirror.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Participant ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the answer.  I don't know how to delete this, so I will elaborate, and if anyone has a full spectrum converted camera might be able to learn from my mistake.  When you convert the camera to full spectrum, in order to see visible light you need a hot mirror filter.  I made DNG profiles for my infrared filters but not for the hot mirror.  The heavy cyan cast was from the hot mirror.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines