Copy link to clipboard
Need some help to understand why I cannot find the layers info when I Open the Image again in Photoshop.
1. I upload the pictures from Camera to Lightroom CC.
2. Make some Changes in Lightroom CC
3. Ctrl + Shift + E to edit in Photoshop
4. Once I Make my Edits in Photoshop, Ctrl + W to export back to Lightroom CC
5. photoshop Edits are saved in Lightroom CC as different Tiff Image.
6.But, If I want to make further changes If I open the same File Ctrl + Shift + E to edit in Photoshop, Image opens as a one layer picture. All the Layer Edit Details are gone.
Any Solution for this, please?
Have something to add?