Lightroom Classic Edit in Photoshop 2020

Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I updated LR Classic to 9.2 and Photoshop 2020 to 21.1.1, running Catalina 10.15.3 on a Mac Mini. I've previously successfully used the menu option to Edit In > Edit in Photoshop 2020 for a single photo or to Open as Layers in Photoshop. Now both result in this error window in Photoshop:

Could not open “033020-IMG_0957.CR2” because of a disk error. Earlier today, I attempted to open 4 images as layers in Photoshop, and nothing happened - no error message, no images or layers. 

TOPICS
Bug, Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic Edit in Photoshop 2020

Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I updated LR Classic to 9.2 and Photoshop 2020 to 21.1.1, running Catalina 10.15.3 on a Mac Mini. I've previously successfully used the menu option to Edit In > Edit in Photoshop 2020 for a single photo or to Open as Layers in Photoshop. Now both result in this error window in Photoshop:

Could not open “033020-IMG_0957.CR2” because of a disk error. Earlier today, I attempted to open 4 images as layers in Photoshop, and nothing happened - no error message, no images or layers. 

TOPICS
Bug, Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 30, 2020 0
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to import Presets in Lightroom easily and fast and Remove all settings from it .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2020 0