• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom stuck synching photos on mac with no progress for days.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am constantly having problems synching photos through my devices using Lightroom.  Photos will continue to synch for days without making any progress. I will only have access to certain photos on certain devices.  I have tried using some of the suggestions on older forum threads but nothing seems to work. I am using only LR (Not LR Classic). 

I have noticed this is a common problem. Is it possibly linked to a problem within the individual device settings? I have three mac devices in which I use for editing photos, a Late 2013 15.4" Macbook Pro OS 10.15.7, an IPad Pro OS 14.4, and an Iphone 8 OS 14.4.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, thanks.  Did not realize I had posted to the wrong forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem, that happens occasionally. 

I expect a couple of the Photoshop Forum regulars might be able to advise you on Lightroom, too, but you might get a quicker useful response over there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines