• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom to photoshop to lightroom

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay im getting really frustrated here, if I send photo from lightroom to edit in photoshop but it doesnt save the image back in lightroom. What is going on here? sometimes the image is saved and sometimes it isnt. Im tired of wasting my time editing images and they are not making it back to lightroom..Fix this!!!!Im paying good money...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom sometimes resets the sort order in Library to Added order, in which case new files will be added at the end. Make sure that Sort order is set to File name, and the files from Photoshop will be next to the original.

You do this in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. If you can't see it, press T.

LR-sort-order.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but didnt fix the problem, I am not using Lightroom Classic. If I use Lightroom classic there is not a problem, only in the new Lightroom. I have called Adobe many times but so far everything they tell me to do doesn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the precise problem that you are having. In the time since you made this post, have you found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I called Adobe many times, but still the same issue.. sometimes if I do a quick edit with minimal changes it works..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines