• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Line tool useless in V22

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen other posts complaining about this, but I wanted to add one. Whatever change was made to the Line tool in this latest version makes it completely useless. I had ONE job to go yesterday, which was to add an arrow to my image. I've done this many times before. But after an hours of trying things, I found no way to succeed in drawing an arrow. After I finished drawing, the arrowhead remains by the line disappears. No changes to stroke width or any other relevant property had any affect. I was able to import an older file which contained an error I'd drawn previously. That came in fine, of course. But I can't make a new one.

I really hope the Line tool returns to its previous, funtional state.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Ah, I found the answer (which is rather unintuitive!) here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDoZdcj26HQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, I found the answer (which is rather unintuitive!) here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDoZdcj26HQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me it's still broken - with the centre align selected, the line can only go to a minimum of TWO pixels (1px either side of the path) and when you go lower it basically makes it 'thinner' by reducing the opacity either side of the line. You CANNOT draw a 1px line at the moment...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

?

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg

Is there something maybe up with your video driver? Did you try disabling it via Edit (Photoshop on Mac) > Preferences > Performance > Graphics Processor Settings?

You could try resetting the tool itself too.

4.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines